- 1.Search by Name/Address: You can search by entering the name of the validator or the address of the controller.
- 2.Types: The search can be distinguished between “Full node” or “Basic node” types.
- 3.Name: Displays the name of the validator.
- 4.Address: Displays the controller address of the validator.
- 5.Staked: Displays the BFC stake of this validator. This represents the amount of self-bonding the validator has deposited into the network and the total amount of BFC nominated to them.
- 6.Productivity: Its an indicator of whether a validator is reliably generating blocks during that round correctly. For example if productivity is shown as 100%, it means that the validator node is generating blocks with 100% efficiency and no failures.
- 7.Commission: Commission refers to the fee that a validator charges to nominators who stake to them in exchange for delegation. Commission rates vary by validator.
- 8.EYR: Estimated annualised yield.
- 9.Staking: Click the “Staking” button to stake to the corresponding validator. If you are currently staking, an unstaking button will appear instead.