Comment on page
- Slippage The difference between the actual price and the price the user wishes to trade
- Maximum amount to bridge The maximum amount that can be bridged
- Minimum amount to bridge The minimum amount that can be bridged
- Source chain hash The hash of the From chain
- Target chain hash The hash of the To chain
- Price Impact Price impact is the influence of user's individual trade over the market price of an underlying asset pair. It is directly correlated with the amount of liquidity in the pool / Automated Market Maker (AMM). The price impact is low for pools with sufficient liquidity at a given price while high for illiquid pools.